Monday, May 23, 2011

Episode 6: I'll get you my pretty!


This episode, I show my progress with learning knitting, a few crochet projects, and my Etsy store update!


SHOW NOTES:


WIP:

Malabrigo Tank Top- using Malabrigo Rios in the Cumparista colorway, and a US size 9/5.5 mm hook, I will post the pattern as soon as I'm done!

Mobius Shoulderette- using Naturally Caron Country in the Peacock colorway and a US size 8/5 mm needle



FINISHED OBJECTS:

Ruby Slippers- used Naturally Caron Country in the Claret colorway and a US size 8/5mm hook

Summer Tank- used Lion Brand Natures Choice Organic Cotton in the Strawberry colorway.


SPINNING:

I managed to finish the last of the 4 ozs. of Black and Creamy White fiber from FiberstoYarns

Can I add some extra twist after the fact?

Make sure to post a suggestion in the Handmade Suggestions thread on the Ravelry group to enter the giveaway for the handmade spindle! Can be a knit or crochet, and you must post your suggestion by Sat, May 28th to be eligible!


ETSY UPDATE:

Check out the Etsy shop DomestiKated Darling to see all the items I listed this week!


OTHER PODCASTS:

Mommy Needs Yarn

Dramatic Knits

Yarnivore


Don't forget to leave a comment on the blog or on the Introduce Yourself thread on the Ravelry group to enter the giveaway for the polka dot apron. Remember we only need to hit 50 members!!!


YOU CAN FIND ME ON:

Ravelry- kthudson

Plurk- domestikateddarling

iTunes- DomestiKated Darling

Etsy- DomestiKated Darling

Let me know if you are interested in doing a CAL....

Have a great week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment