Saturday, May 7, 2011

Episode 4: Spring in here!


This episode i show all the new finished objects i got done this week, and show some of the new things I am drafting up a pattern for! I also review the newest issue of Crochet Today!



Show Notes:

My first Knit-Night with the gals from the Glendale Knit-Night Group on Ravelry!!!


WIP:

Little Gadabout Bag by Dot Matthews: I'm working on bag #3 for my sister-in-law i the Loops and Threads Charisma Holiday colorway on a US size 9/ 5.5mm hook

Malabrigo Tank Top, I cant wait to finish the design and post it up on Ravelery!!!

Summer Prints Washcloth, again another pattern I will be listing on Ravelry!



FINISHED OBJECTS:

Wavy Rows Washcloth by Julie Bolduc: worked in Sugar n Cream Summer Splash colorway on a US size 6/ 4mm hook

                 here's the project page for my F.O....


Alwine's Dishcloth by Melinda Miller: worked  in Sugar n Cream Electric Blue colorway on a size US 8/ 5mm hook

                here's the project page for my F.O....


Openwork Caplet: originally started as the Ana Shell Shoulderette, but I decided to be a little more creative...


 Harry Potter Scarf: I used the Crochet Hogwarts Scarf pattern by Jennifer Ofenstein and yay I'm so happy I got this done!


IN THE QUEUE:

Little Fisherman Toy Net by jezebel_1982  I'll be using Red Heart Kids in the Crayon colorway!

             here's the link to the project page for the first one I did...



OTHER PODCASTS:

Needlebound with Liz- stay tuned for our joint skype podcast...coming soon!

Knittin' On The Fly with Katie- Really cute podcast, lots of interesting travel info as well!

Mommy Needs Yarn with Erin- she's doing some great giveaways benefitting Autism Speaks!! Donate to enter!

Rainlover Knits with Sarah- shes really fun and seems to have tons of cute things to show off...


GIVEAWAY:
Just join the DomestiKated Darling Ravelry Group and post n the Introduce Yourself thread, or leave a comment here on the blog to enter. Once we hit 50 members I will do the giveaway!!!


HOW TO FIND ME:

Ravelry- kthudson

Ravelry Group- DomestiKated Darling

Plurk- DomestiKated Darling

iTunes- DomestiKated Darling



Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think the clasp would look best on the shoulderette rather than the scissors. Great podcast

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well would the scissors show up? Will it get lost with the large holes in the design?

    Did you know that there is a random word generator? When you mentioned about just putting random words I was curious and googled if there was one. So the five words I got were authorization, there, opposite, tack and dealer. Another site gave me rebel, binge, seesaw, lawn and prejudice. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I think your right, the scissors would probably get lost in all that yarn... thanks everyone for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just found you and added you to my new videocast list. Nice job off to join the Ravelry group! Melodie

    ReplyDelete